I am a fully qualified, BACP registered counsellor, working in my private practice as well as in the voluntary sector.
I have experience in working with people presenting a wide range of concerns. My focus is on the person who experiences a difficulty regardless of whether they are able or not to put a name to the type of sensitivity, pain or confusion they feel.
My past experiences include working at a number of counselling centres offering counselling for women, general counselling, bereavement service and support for women affected by domestic violence. In addition to my private practice, I also work in the voluntary sector, and previously worked in academia.
Education and Training
- Registered member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Member of London Therapy Foundation
- BSc in Reflective Therapeutic Practice (Metanoia Institute, University of Middlesex)
- PhD in Cultural Studies (University of Birmingham)
- BA and MA in Social Anthropology (University of Belgrade)
Supervision and professional development
I am in regular clinical supervision and committed to my ongoing professional and personal development programmes as part of ensuring a high standard of professional service to all my clients.
I offer therapy in English, Serbian, Bosnian and Croatian.